Saturday, April 18, 2009

Appointments wtih surgeons

On Tuesday, the 14th I met with my pelvic surgeon for probably the last time. He said that I was looking well and if there was anything he could do for me to give him a call.

There is a funny side - there always is if you look for it. My pelvic surgeon is Dr Kimball and my general surgeon is Dr Kendall. I was always saying the wrong name, even to their faces. They just laughed.

On Friday, the 17th I met with my general surgeon about the breast issue. He can make a small incission and take out the cancer or we can just wait and see what the future holds. It is slow growing so there is no hurry. At this moment I have decided to wait since that has been evryone's decision since day one. I don't think it really going to make a difference one way or the other at this point.
Post a Comment