Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CAT scan and tattoos

I made it through the CAT scan yesterday and I have my tattoos. The radiation does not start for two weeks and they will do a trial run the first day just to make sure everything is lined up. They made a mold of my buttocks that will be used everyday just to make sure I am in the correct position. Fun stuff!

I know that I said I would "never" do radiation therapy. Lesson learned - "never say never" - I knew better but my common sense has gone on vacation. The chemo did not kill off the cancer cells and they are traveling through my lymphatic system. So far they have not entered the vital organs and I pray that by doing the radiation the cancer cells will be stopped. We can only pray and leave it in God's hands.

This afternoon I will have my breast biopsy. (April 1st - Hmm!) More Later
Post a Comment