Saturday, June 20, 2009

A much needed trip to Moss Beach

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I spent a week at Moss Beach near San Francisco with family and had a wonderful time. Oh how I love the ocean. It was cool there but it has been cool here in Colorado also. The picture of the tree is the reason that it is called Moss Beach - what beauty.

I cannot believe that the month is half over. There is no news health wise and I am still feeling well. I am no longer working except at the church. Mentally and physically it became overwhelming for me just like the house did. Still no offers so keep praying that it will sell soon.

My mind is forever on the cancer but I do not let it get the best of me. I keep my chin up, and my spirit on high. I thank my God for each and every new day.
Post a Comment