Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good news

There are so many people sick and so many different things going around with colds and flu, etc. I also have not escaped the illness and have had a sinus infection for about six weeks now. I have been very fortunate that I have not been running a fever so I was not worried that it would turn into the flu. My oncologist put me on an antibiotic which is finally working. He also ordered some blood work because I am totally drained and short of breath. There was the possibility that I might be anemic so he ordered a complete blood count along with a complete metabolic panel that includes tests for liver and kidneys. What a blessing - ALL test results are normal. Nothing was out of range.

It is hard not to worry - wondering if the cancer is progressing faster than I would like. So, I try to remember Matthew 6:27 "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" I do pray that I am on my way to feeling better now.
Post a Comment