Saturday, January 30, 2010

As for me

As for me I am still doing well. I do get tired easily and I go to bed very early. Not so much because I need to sleep but I do need to lay on my body vibrator. My back has given out by the end of the day. I do have the pain pills but try not to take more than 2, sometimes 3 a day.

If I had not gone on the antidepressants in December, I don't believe I could have delt with the incident with Mario as well as I did. I sure do miss him. I think I will start taking Ember over to see him once in awhile after he is better.

In February I will be getting another PET scan to see how far the cancer has progressed. I will be posting the results when I get them.

Meanwhile I do appreciate the prayers. Please continue to pray that my journey is an easy one.

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement..." ~Philemon 7
Post a Comment