Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Story continues...

The bad news - It is now a week later, August 7th, since they said that I no longer needed treatment for the seroma. Wrong again! The seroma is back in full force. I am going to call the surgeons office Monday morning to see if I can get it drained again. I may just have to do this once a week, or so, until it stops. I cannot keep paying the huge co-pays only to have them not do the treatment. And, I do not want that huge drain hanging on me again.

The good news - I did get my bra and a prosthesis on Monday. It looks so normal. That was such an exciting day that I was calling or texting everyone telling them that I felt like a young girl getting her first bra. I cannot begin to tell you how uplifting it is. (No pun intended.)

God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.

"Laughter lightens our load, especially during times of trouble. It is a pep rally for heavy hearts."
Post a Comment