Saturday, December 5, 2009


As I have said before - My Facebook is for cousins only. We are spread out all over the U.S. I am talking with cousins that I have never met personally. Cousins by marriage and cousins who were little kids that last time I saw them...and now they are grandparents. I especially love the pictures and I am getting to know my cousins through these pictures and postings.

I get lots and lots of good comments from the different ones that they also are communicating with people they really don't know...they just know that we are all related. What an exciting time this has been for me. I only pray that they will all continue getting to know each other after I have gone home to be with my savior.

There were nine children in the Joe/Jo Burnell Family...eight girls and one boy. One girl died when she was 18 and one is a nun in the Mercy order. So from seven of the Burnell children came 28 cousins with one thing in common - "lots more cousins."

The following "A Tribute to Cousins" is a glimpse of our family.
Post a Comment