Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry Christmas

As we grow older we begin to realize just how important family and friends are to our daily lives. We soon realize, that when all is said and done, they are the very ones that are there for us letting us know that they really do care and they really do love us.

So often we forget that every person, with their own personality, may not always do things the way we think it should be done. But, are we really any better…I don’t think so. I can’t help but remember what my aunt Mickie taught many of us, “Love them where they are, not where you want them to be.”

This Christmas season let us put aside our differences and just love each other.

Jesus said in John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Post a Comment