Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Journey begins with doctor appointments

From July 1st, my first appointment with my new primary doctor, until July 31st, I saw six different doctors, two PAs, and one oncology nurse. This included numerous physicals, ultrasounds, PET scan and other test, including all kinds of blood work, and surgery. I was poked and probed until I could hardy walk. I was given so much information that I was totally overwhelmed with this whole process (still am) but I try to take it one day at a time through the shock, the disbelief, the confusion, the fear of the unknown, the panic attacks, but most of all, the loss of control.

If it were not for all of my friends and family praying for me and being there when I need them – I would not be able to make this journey alone. I am so thankful that God is in control of my future. I will just need constant reminders.
Post a Comment