Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mammograms

I had additional mammograms on my right breast and an ultrasound on August 26th. The radiologist found 3 very small, close together spots that he wants to remove by needle biopsy. Since I am on chemo I will check with my oncologist - he has decided that he wants to wait on the needle biopsies. He suggested at least until we do the next PET scan after the 4th chemo treatment. I was told that the chemo that I am on (Carbo-Taxol) will not help the breast cancer.
Post a Comment