Friday, May 7, 2010

News update…

The answer on the Coumadin – yes, I will be on it for the rest of my life. People with Cancer have an increased risk of getting blood clots. I have verified this on the web. My goodness what did we do without it years ago? I look everything up and I do go to reputable sites.

I had four breast biopsies on Wednesday, May 5th, under Ultrasound. I received the call today, Friday. Cancer cells were noted. I have an appointment – consultation only – with a breast surgeon on Wednesday, the 12th. I am so very excited because Kaiser is finally starting a department with physicians and surgeons who deal directly with breast cancer.

I continue to ask for your prayers. They have worked so far and I do not want you to give up on me just yet. God Bless all of you and your families.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Post a Comment